Sunday, May 23, 2010

TEAM - Together we Each Achieve More

Warm and Healthy Greetings from fabulous Cairns. I am sure today there are few places on the planet that are quite this perfect. The sun hasn't come out yet but you can already feel how beautiful it is going to be. The birds are singing, there's a gentle breeze and everything seems to be just the way it should be. It's a day to stop and smell the roses :)

I'm a fitness trainer and mother of two beautiful boys ages 1.9yrs and 3.5yrs. I have a fantastic and loving partner, who also just happens to be a sensational dad, and together we are "Team Frost".

I have a Personal Training & Pilates business called Fitness, Form & Function and am absolutely passionate about health, fitness and wellness.

In our very busy and demanding world these days where there is much information and unfortunately misinformation available about health and fitness, the pursuit of a healthy happy life has become a major challenge for many people. So, in the interests of all and as a big believer that as a team we can achieve more than we can as individuals I am starting this blog for anyone who wants to join the team.

This blog will be a space to share with you some of what I believe about leading a healthy lifestyle. I hope you enjoy it. If you want to know more, find me on Facebook at Fitness, Form & Function or www.mumbalates.com.

Yours in fitness,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment